This section is for parents looking to enroll their child(ren) at the centre for the very first time. At The Kids’ Castle we use Xplor for our enrollments and attendance.
To enroll your child at The Kids’ Castle, please visit the MyXplor website. Please note the following.
- Read through the TKC Family Handbook
- You will need to complete the enrollment once per child (EG if you have two children you will need to do the process twice).
- Once the enrollment is complete you will receive a system-generated confirmation email.
- We will review and approve the application and you will then receive a Welcome Letter inviting you to create a password and to log in to the Xplor Playground. Please review the Xplor Parents Pack for more details
- You will need to select the days and sessions you wish to book and email our team to request a permanent booking. We will respond accordingly
- A casual booking (eg a once-off) can be requested through the app. If there is availability this may be confirmed. If we are nearing capacity, we will need to respond to you via email
- There is a membership/administration fee which is charged to parents. This invoice is can be viewed via the Xplor Playground app (see Google Play or the AppStore), under Account > Finance.
- Fees will be deducted from their nominated account on Xpay.
- You will need to set up an Xpay agreement after you have completed the enrolment process.
- Please sign the Information Form and Acknowledgement Waiver and return to us.
NB: Booking Confirmations are sent separately to the Enrolment Confirmation. Having a confirmed enrolment DOES NOT mean you have secured permanent bookings. Please keep an eye on your emails for your Booking Confirmation.